Our top moments of the week:
13. Better Late Than Never Award: Pretty Little Liars' penultimate episode not only reveals Red Coat to be CeCe Drake (OK, not a shocker there), but a mysterious young guy named Travis tells Hanna that he was there the night of Wilden's murder and knows it wasn't Ashley Marin. Although he's reluctant to tell the police what he saw due to "bad blood," he goes down to the station in the final moments. Will Hanna's mom finally go free? Or does A have a plan to keep her locked up?
12. Worst Edit Job: For weeks now on The Newsroom, ACN producer Jerry Dantana and a good chunk of the News Night staff have been working tirelessly to confirm whether Operation Genoa - in which Americans allegedly used sarin (nerve) gas on civilians - actually took place. When Jerry finally gets a sit-down interview with a respected retired Marine general, he starts every carefully worded denial/answer with "If we used sarin gas..." After the interview, Jerry takes matters into his own hands and edits out all of the general's "ifs" to make it sound like he said that the U.S. did use sarin gas. Now that's a ticking time bomb.
11. Best Killshot: Before Cris is revealed to be Whodunnit?'s pun-loving Killer, she carries out one last hilarious murder. As Lindsey enters The Killer's lair, a rigged knight in shining armor takes aim and fires an arrow right through her neck! The piece de resistance? Lindsey's dramatic gasps for air. We're still all about trained monkey-aided kills for Season 2 though.
10. Biggest Surprise: After learning that their parents approve - well, duh - of their wedding on Switched at Birth,Toby and Nikki start having second thoughts. Are they just getting married so they can have sex? Let's find out, they say, and promptly do the deed. In their post-coital bliss, they text their parents to call off the wedding. But just when John and Kathryn think they can breathe a sigh of relief, the very end of the episode shows Toby carrying his new bride out of City Hall. Guess we shouldn't have returned their wedding gift so quickly.
Page 2 of 4 - 9. Best Secret: The season finale of Necessary Roughness blows the lid off the medical clinic's A-Rod-like doping scandal, as well as the whereabouts of Dani's long-missing client Hutch. However, the best reveal is saved for last, when Dani goes to the airport to meet Nico for a private getaway and learns that they'll be taking a private jet - Nico's private jet, that is. "There are some things you should know about me," he tells a shocked Dani. Yeah, let's start with how did someone as suave as Nico end up with the middle name Eugene?!
8. Most Hair-Raising Dance: So You Think You Can Dance all-star Mark Kanemura, a frequent backup dancer for Lady Gaga, returns to choreograph and dance with Top 8 contestant Jenna in a routine that is part alien, part jazz, part African, part Tutting and totally bizarre. But even with all that fancy footwork, we can't take our eyes off Jenna's mesmerizing braid. There is nothing it can't do: whip around in a frenzy, act as reins or even suspend Jenna as she drops into a split. We are thisclose to jumping on its Hot Tamale Train and voting it America's Favorite Dancer!
7. Worst Secret: On Covert Affairs, Henry drops a bombshell on Annie when he offers her a job at his new spy venture because the CIA is the "wrong side." "The last few days, I've learned quite a bit about Auggie's ex, Helen Hanson," he says. "Ask him if he's talked to her recently." "What do you mean? She's dead," Annie says. "Is she?" Henry says. Sure, he could be bluffing, but we already know Auggie has lots of secrets.
6. Give 'Em a Hand Award: And the children shall inherit the Earth! At least that's the story Under the Dome is apparently telling. When Norrie, Joe and Angie all touch the mini-dome - which Joe moved into their barn - a spot for a fourth hand appears, leading us to believe that either the Monarch is not part of this trio, or Angie's crazy ex could be the king to her queen. In that case, the future is seriously doomed.
Page 3 of 4 - 5. Sexiest Flashback: Remember when Donna told Rachel that nothing had ever happened between her and Harvey on Suits? She lied. In a 10-year flashback, Donna resists Harvey's advances at every turn because she has a policy about not getting involved with co-workers. But when they both quit the D.A.'s office, he's at her apartment door, where she's waiting with whipped cream - the key ingredient required in that dirty sketch Harvey had drawn. "What are we waiting for?" Harvey says, as he goes in to kiss her and the door closes. Sooo... when can we see that sketch?
4. Worst Dessert: Nothing is as it seems on Dexter, and nobody knows that better than the serial killer himself. Just when it appears that Dexter has found a family of his own - see: that creepy family dinner with Vogel as his mom, Hannah as his wife and Zach as his son - the Brain Surgeon re-emerges, killing Dexter's protégé Zach and leaving him for Dexter to find in his apartment. Just not in the bathtub, please!
3. Worst Lie: Lindsay Lohan's much-hyped post-rehab interview on Oprah's Next Chapter is mostly a snooze, but our ears perk up when LiLo admits that she had lied about her cocaine use. "I really haven't done it more than 10 to 15 times," Lohan says. "Of course I said three or four. I was terrified of being judged." You know, Lindsay, if you're really worried about that, then you should've lied that you'd never done it.
2. You Just Got Slapped Award: Skyler might be able to lie (and make a scene) to Hank on Breaking Bad, but her sister is a different story. A tearful Skyler cannot bring herself to deny any of Hank's suspicions about Walt as Marie questions her. When Marie realizes that her sister knew about Heisenberg before Hank nearly died at the hands of the Cousins, she violently slaps Skyler and storms out. That will definitely leave a mark.
1. Greatest Ball of Fire: On a show with no shame when it comes to nudity, it comes as no surprise that viewers find a temporarily day-walking Eric sunbathing atop an icy mountain in Sweden in the True Blood finale. Sadly, Eric's R&R comes to an abrupt end when Warlow's death breaks the day-walking spell. Eric bursts into a very naked ball of fire as the screen cuts to black. And here we were ready for sunblock duty!
Page 4 of 4 - What were your top moments?
View original Top Moments: True Blood Sunbathes in the Nude and Breaking Bad Slaps It Out at TVGuide.com
Other Links From TVGuide.com
- Lindsay Lohan
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Breaking Bad
- Lady GaGa
- Mark Kanemura
- True Blood
- Covert Affairs
- Pretty Little Liars
- Switched at Birth
- Necessary Roughness
- Oprah's Next Chapter
- The Newsroom
- Under the Dome
- Jenna Johnson